Sometimes you may wanna send a blank message to express your feelings or try surprising a friend with a blank message,because WhatsApp does't allow blank message to be sent.
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Steps to send a blank message via WhatsApp
First of all its nearly impossible to send a blank message with WhatsApp just using your phone.But i made it possible.There mainly two ways you can acheive this task,i will describe it below.
- In this case i have already made a blank non-space character.I have put it into this page "Blank Whatsapp Character".
- Go to the above link and copy the magic character like this.
- That's it now go to your WhatsApp chat and paste the magic character into the text box and click Send that's it.You got your magic message successfully sent.
Magic character from Windows
This is an awkward step.I will recommend doing the first step.But in case something happens and you can't make out with the first step,you can follow this.
- Open any notepad or any text box that can accept a character from keyboard.In this case i used Notepad++.
- Now in the editor.Make sure the editor is in focus and it can receive keyboard inputs.Now hold your right ALT key and start tapping numbers 0160 sequentially with holding ALT key.You don't want to hold those number keys,just type those numbers and after finished typing the last 0,just remove your finger from ALT key,you can see a blank magic character in the editor.Now just copy that.
- Oops,how in the world can we send this magic character to our phone.Here comes your saviour Copy in your Windows and Paste it in your Android.
- Go to the above link you will find to know,how to pass this magic character to your phone.So that you can have your magic character available to paste in your WhatsApp.
Example of a blank message sent to my friend.
Hope you will enjoy sending blank messages and surprise your friends.
And don't forget to leave a comment